Not your skinny no fat latte kinda photographer!

My photo
I am a down to earth kinda gal with a camera! I love to shoot anything and everyone, not something you can typically say about your job. I am from a small beach town near Jacksonville, Florida, and wouldn't have had it any other way. The beach is my second home--my retreat and inspiration. I have been called charismatic yet laid back---its a wonderful blend! My style includes bold colors, and fresh black and whites--classic meets contemporary with a twist of that beach lifestyle~

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Desperate Housewives of Hampton Roads Boudoir Black Friday Special from Erin Colleen Photography

Hey Ladies!!!! How desperate are you for the perfect gift? Has your guy
been nice enough to deserve something naughty? Forget the golf balls and
ties, and join us for a desperate housewives boudoir session!

These sessions are going to fill up quick! 2 photographers for the price of one!! Book now to reserve your spot! Contact info.erincolleen@gmail.com for more details!

click the image to enlarge it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! ECP appreciates you visiting the blog!