Not your skinny no fat latte kinda photographer!

My photo
I am a down to earth kinda gal with a camera! I love to shoot anything and everyone, not something you can typically say about your job. I am from a small beach town near Jacksonville, Florida, and wouldn't have had it any other way. The beach is my second home--my retreat and inspiration. I have been called charismatic yet laid back---its a wonderful blend! My style includes bold colors, and fresh black and whites--classic meets contemporary with a twist of that beach lifestyle~

Monday, November 29, 2010

Cyber Monday means Great Deals on Gift Cards at Erin Colleen Photography


If you are struggling to find the perfect gift for friends and family why not consider a gift card from Erin Colleen Photography! Gift cards are the perfect gift because you can redeem them at a later date AND with my Cyber Monday deal you will get 2 for 1 cards with ever $50 you spend!! That's right, spend $50 and get $100 to use toward prints, boutique products or digital negatives.

There is no limit to how many gift cards you can purchase. Contact Erin by email at info.erincolleen@gmail.com or by phone 904-251-5146 to purchase yours today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! ECP appreciates you visiting the blog!