Not your skinny no fat latte kinda photographer!

My photo
I am a down to earth kinda gal with a camera! I love to shoot anything and everyone, not something you can typically say about your job. I am from a small beach town near Jacksonville, Florida, and wouldn't have had it any other way. The beach is my second home--my retreat and inspiration. I have been called charismatic yet laid back---its a wonderful blend! My style includes bold colors, and fresh black and whites--classic meets contemporary with a twist of that beach lifestyle~

Monday, December 29, 2008

I Guess its true what they say about Texas....

Everything is bigger and better! We are still enjoying the afterglow of our Christmas here in Texas. Jake's having a hard time trying to decide what toy to play with first---between his Mr. Potato Head and his Cars bathtime toys, he's in heaven! I'm going to be putting my "big" gift from my in-laws to use tomorrow. I am getting treated with a much needed mani/pedi/mini facial and best of all---eye brow wax!!! Greg and his dad got to see the last Texan's game of the season today and the fact that they won made it that much sweeter! We have been enjoying good times with family and friends, and I wouldn't trade these memories for anything. It's been good to see everyone again. Thankfully we still have a few more days here unlike Greg's dad who flies back to Russia tomorrow. Hopefully things will settle down for him at work and he can come back stateside again soon and stay longer than a week! Anyhow, we are doing very well in Texas but miss Virginia's chilly weather---something about 75 degree weather just doesn't scream December to me anymore hahah! Anyhow, we'll keep you updated and hope that everyone had a Merry Christmas!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! ECP appreciates you visiting the blog!