Not your skinny no fat latte kinda photographer!

My photo
I am a down to earth kinda gal with a camera! I love to shoot anything and everyone, not something you can typically say about your job. I am from a small beach town near Jacksonville, Florida, and wouldn't have had it any other way. The beach is my second home--my retreat and inspiration. I have been called charismatic yet laid back---its a wonderful blend! My style includes bold colors, and fresh black and whites--classic meets contemporary with a twist of that beach lifestyle~

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Run! Run, as fast as you can... You can't catch me! I'm the Gingerbread man!

We are finally back home in Virginia and starting to unwind after a wonderful and much needed vacation to Texas. While I was able to convince Greg to unpack some of our things, I started the task of uploading pictures onto the computer. Some of the ones that caught my eye included the afternoon where Jake and his Nana made gingerbread cookies. I wasn't there during the actual "cooking" portion, but I was there to watch him decorate....and then later help eat haha!

Anyhow, Jake and Nana had a great time rolling out the dough and using the cookie cutter to make his cookies. Once they were done, and cooled, we used edible paints and marshmellows to decorate them. We had so much fun and unlike the ones I provide where our cookie dough comes out of a tub and we stick it on a cookie sheet to bake. Then POOF! 12 minutes later we have cookies, I know Jake is sure to remember this as one of his first real baking experiences and a wonderful time with his Nana.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! ECP appreciates you visiting the blog!