Not your skinny no fat latte kinda photographer!

My photo
I am a down to earth kinda gal with a camera! I love to shoot anything and everyone, not something you can typically say about your job. I am from a small beach town near Jacksonville, Florida, and wouldn't have had it any other way. The beach is my second home--my retreat and inspiration. I have been called charismatic yet laid back---its a wonderful blend! My style includes bold colors, and fresh black and whites--classic meets contemporary with a twist of that beach lifestyle~

Friday, December 19, 2008

Have yourself a merry little Christmas


Before we head to Houston to celebrate a warm Christmas with family, I wanted to take the time to wish you all a happy holiday season. The transition to Newport News has been a long tedious journey, however, it has been met with wonderful experiences along the way.

Along with getting Erin Colleen Photography settled and going again, I have renewed my love of teaching. I am working at a wonderful school with amazing colleagues. My husband is working for a wonderful command, that is working to help him excel and progress with his career. My son is growing faster than I can capture with a camera and learning so much everyday.

I couldn't have asked for a better place to be in my life right now unless it included me about 50 lbs lighter and having just won the lottery hahaha! Either way, enjoy your family and friends. Be thankful for the things you have in your life, and have yourself a merry little Christmas!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I know this is an older post, but I just wanted to tell you I love this photo! It is perfect (beautiful tree too!)
Michelle (http://michelle-garthe.com)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! ECP appreciates you visiting the blog!