Not your skinny no fat latte kinda photographer!

My photo
I am a down to earth kinda gal with a camera! I love to shoot anything and everyone, not something you can typically say about your job. I am from a small beach town near Jacksonville, Florida, and wouldn't have had it any other way. The beach is my second home--my retreat and inspiration. I have been called charismatic yet laid back---its a wonderful blend! My style includes bold colors, and fresh black and whites--classic meets contemporary with a twist of that beach lifestyle~

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

So I have been trying to get out of the house more and more thats not "work" related. I have been remembering to bring my camera most of the time and have been focusing on the elements of photography that arent necessarily people related. There are so many fantastic things to see all around us that are oftentimes overlooked. It makes me want to say "Humiada" from the Discovery channel about how awesome the world is! Some of these are old, and some are new, but all of them make me realize just how much I take for granted day in and day out......



















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! ECP appreciates you visiting the blog!