Not your skinny no fat latte kinda photographer!

My photo
I am a down to earth kinda gal with a camera! I love to shoot anything and everyone, not something you can typically say about your job. I am from a small beach town near Jacksonville, Florida, and wouldn't have had it any other way. The beach is my second home--my retreat and inspiration. I have been called charismatic yet laid back---its a wonderful blend! My style includes bold colors, and fresh black and whites--classic meets contemporary with a twist of that beach lifestyle~

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Getting Started.....

As you can see this blog has been a bit slow going to get started. I need to stay focused and keep everyone updated as to all of the new changes happening with ECP. You all are the blood that keeps my business alive, and this blog is one way for me to reach you. Things are slowly starting to come together--new business cards are on their way, ECP is working to become more "green" with paperless welcome packets, and prices are undergoing construction.



Along the way there have been some very special people to keep me motivated and in check--most of whom are other photographers and friends. I have to make sure to give great thanks to all of the ladies on the EB Forums (Renee, Emily, Tiffany, Adrianne, Tiarra, Tory, Nicole, and Jenna)--you ladies have been such a wealth of knowledge and support for me--THANK YOU!



Also, I have found some fabulous resources to help clients understand the idea of custom photography a bit better. So many times I hear questions concerning why custom photography is better than going to chain type stores, or why prices are significantly more than chain locations. I think I have finally found a site that can explain all of the most common concerns and questions in one fell swoop. Please visit the following blog: The Professional Child Photographer

I honestly feel this is one of the best sites I have seen in a long time!



I can't wait to keep updating information here and share some sneak peeks of upcoming sessions with everyone! Make sure to subscribe and bookmark this page for future use----so lets get started!

~E

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Erin~you are awesome! Not because you mentioned me, but because of who you are! You are a great photographer and I am so excited to see/hear more about the progress of ECP! You move across the states and at the same time re-vamp your business to make it bigger & better! I wish you nothing but the best, you deserve it! And thank you, for all the help and support you've been to me!

Anonymous said...

OOPS, forgot to add, is there something wrong with a non-fat latte kinda gal??!?!? Go Baconators!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! ECP appreciates you visiting the blog!