Not your skinny no fat latte kinda photographer!

My photo
I am a down to earth kinda gal with a camera! I love to shoot anything and everyone, not something you can typically say about your job. I am from a small beach town near Jacksonville, Florida, and wouldn't have had it any other way. The beach is my second home--my retreat and inspiration. I have been called charismatic yet laid back---its a wonderful blend! My style includes bold colors, and fresh black and whites--classic meets contemporary with a twist of that beach lifestyle~

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Good Golly Miss Molly!! Erin Colleen Photography, Yorktown VA Senior Photographer


Good Golly Miss Molly! This gorgeous girl will be graduating this year and all I can say is look out world! Not only does she maintain excellent grades, she races dirt bikes and four wheelers too! She is the epitome of sophistication and class meets tom-boy! This girl knows how to clean up and get down in the dirt and I love her for it!

This session was actually from earlier in the year, but I am only now getting around to really sharing anything from the start of 2010. All I can hope for is a set of just as adventurous and fabulous seniors to help me start 2011 with a bang!

Congratulations Molly C/O 2010!!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! ECP appreciates you visiting the blog!