Not your skinny no fat latte kinda photographer!

My photo
I am a down to earth kinda gal with a camera! I love to shoot anything and everyone, not something you can typically say about your job. I am from a small beach town near Jacksonville, Florida, and wouldn't have had it any other way. The beach is my second home--my retreat and inspiration. I have been called charismatic yet laid back---its a wonderful blend! My style includes bold colors, and fresh black and whites--classic meets contemporary with a twist of that beach lifestyle~

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Why Does Custom Photography Cost More?

Many times I hear "youre so much more expensive than ~insert chain store here~!" I know that my prices are a bit higher than those stores, but I hope that by contacting me; you, as the client, recognize that the experience and product are much better than at that chain store. I take the time to counsel my clients before and after the session if needed. We talk about what products they are interested in, what would look good in their home, or even what to wear beforehand. I work very hard to make sure everyone is attentive and looking toward the camera. I work to build a relationship with the children and families that I photograph. I know that I am only skimming the surface as to why there is a significant difference in value between my business and chain retailers---Please take a moment to visit the Professional Child Photographer blog---they have provided a wonderful educational page to explain why custom photography really is that much more valued and in turn, why it does cost a little bit more.


Why Does Custom Photography Cost More?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! ECP appreciates you visiting the blog!