Not your skinny no fat latte kinda photographer!

My photo
I am a down to earth kinda gal with a camera! I love to shoot anything and everyone, not something you can typically say about your job. I am from a small beach town near Jacksonville, Florida, and wouldn't have had it any other way. The beach is my second home--my retreat and inspiration. I have been called charismatic yet laid back---its a wonderful blend! My style includes bold colors, and fresh black and whites--classic meets contemporary with a twist of that beach lifestyle~

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Pratt Family, Newport News Family Photographer

Let me introduce you to the fabulously wonderful Pratt Family. What makes them so fabulously wonderful you might ask? Well, let me explain. This family used to live in Newport News. Unfortunately about a year or so ago, Mr. Pratt was transferred with his work to New York. That being said, this family is SO faithful to Erin Colleen Photography that they travel 10 hours by car twice a year to come have their pictures taken. I mean, sure, they enjoy spending time with family and friends in the area as well but their MAIN reason is to come see me for family and child portraits. :)

I cannot begin to tell you how thankful I am to clients like this. Seeing and hearing their comments about how they love their images not only brightens my day, but it encourages me to want to keep doing this for more families. Thank you Katie and Travis for letting me help document so many times in your families life over the past two years. It really has made me feel not only as your photographer, but as your friend.



1 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! ECP appreciates you visiting the blog!