Not your skinny no fat latte kinda photographer!

My photo
I am a down to earth kinda gal with a camera! I love to shoot anything and everyone, not something you can typically say about your job. I am from a small beach town near Jacksonville, Florida, and wouldn't have had it any other way. The beach is my second home--my retreat and inspiration. I have been called charismatic yet laid back---its a wonderful blend! My style includes bold colors, and fresh black and whites--classic meets contemporary with a twist of that beach lifestyle~

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Little Miss Sassypants ~Alayna~ Erin Colleen Photography, Newport News Child Photographer

Meet Little Miss Sassypants, also known as Alayna! She came out to strut her stuff last weekend, and let me tell you- the morning was anything but dull! Mom and dad both came out to offer support, and Alayna just adored the attention! This little chick-a-dee is looking to get into child modeling, and with those curls and big blue eyes, I have no doubt she'll do well. She has more facial expressions than I could even imagine catching through the lens. I had a blast Sunday working with her, and can't wait to do it again!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The B&W is priceless!

Tammy McGee Photography

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! ECP appreciates you visiting the blog!