Not your skinny no fat latte kinda photographer!

My photo
I am a down to earth kinda gal with a camera! I love to shoot anything and everyone, not something you can typically say about your job. I am from a small beach town near Jacksonville, Florida, and wouldn't have had it any other way. The beach is my second home--my retreat and inspiration. I have been called charismatic yet laid back---its a wonderful blend! My style includes bold colors, and fresh black and whites--classic meets contemporary with a twist of that beach lifestyle~

Sunday, October 19, 2008

It's a long way to Richmond....rollin' up on -95!

Okay so it's not really that far--about an hours drive or so, but it was SO totally worth it! I had the opportunity to get together with several photographers around the state and work with some gorgeous little models in training!

I want to first and foremost say a BIG HUGE GIGANTIC THANK YOU to everyone that came out! Erin, Dorie, Keri, Tana, Mimi, and the little ones Nicholas, Ryann, Matthew, and Sydney. Also Zach and James (I think) were some of the most patient men in the world for helping out. You all helped make my day perfect for coming out and sharing your expertise and advice.


It felt great to get out and shoot again despite the chilly weather. We were so lucky that the rain held off and I'm thankful the wind finally died down as we were getting started. I can't tell you again how quickly my heart sank when I realized we would be walking the stretch of road from our vehicles ----and how chilly my tootsies were in my flip flops!

Up and down only a couple of blocks of Cary Street and I had more than enough opportunities for shots. Gorgeous textured walls of buildings, unique and eclectic shops and storefronts to serve as great backdrops for the models. It was an amazing location, and I hope to find one similar a bit closer to home--we'll see.

I know some of you have been waiting to see some of these shots so here they are! Enjoy!!

~erin













4 comments:

TuTu's Bliss said...

Loving your pics as always..I just did a little feature on you and the charity work you do. You really are the perfect example of using your gift to help others. hugs, Jen

Anonymous said...

These shots are GORGEOUS! I'm a fellow member of PM and met with your friend Anna today. I would LOVE to get together sometime... I'm always up for meeting new artists and photogs. :)

Unknown said...

I am lovin the little cutie with the blonde curls

LaDonna said...

These are all so adorable!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! ECP appreciates you visiting the blog!